Remote work for everyone… but what about cybersecurity?
- You want or have to send your employees home for a short time because of coronavirus crisis?
- You have to make sure that your employees can easily access your company resources?
- How can you ensure the proper protection against cyber threats in this case?
- We at Veronym have a solution for you - quick and effective.
Read more > or Contact us >
Cybersecurity made easy - with Veronym
- We fully manage and monitor our cloud security service for you.
- The installation is simple - you don’t need any technical knowledge.
- We protect your company around the clock - and you don't even feel it.
- Every week you receive a dedicated report with useful data.
- And if you have any questions? Our support team is always ready to help.
Cybersecurity made effective - with Veronym
- In our service, we use technologies only from market-leading cybersecurity providers.
- The technologies are successfully used in large enterprises and have proven their effectiveness many times over.
- You don’t have to worry about protecting your company against the latest attack methods, we do this for you.
Cybersecurity made affordable - with Veronym
- We offer you full transparency and predictability for your budget planning.
- Our cybersecurity service is 6 to 8 times more affordable than a comparable level of protection gained from in-house solutions.
- The monthly subscription model allows you to flexibly adjust our service to any changes in your company.
- In annual payment you receive an additional discount.
Cybersecurity challenges of small and medium-sized businesses
We are committed to protect your company against current and future cyber threats.
- Dynamic digitalization brings companies many benefits, making them more agile, mobile and smarter - but at the same time, cyber risks and threats are on the rise.
- In its recent report, Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (Federal Office for Information Security), German cybersecurity authority, states that
- Professional attacks have increased significantly;
- Smaller companies are particularly at risk.