Remote work for everyone - but what about cybersecurity?
More and more companies are thinking about embracing remote work - and the movement in this direction has accelerated drastically due to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
In large enterprises, there are already solutions for secure remote work in place; and they have been used for years - on a limited scale. The situation looks entirely different in small and medium-sized enterprises.
At the same time, establishing workspaces for remote work is not an easy task, especially when the company has no prior experience in it. Because of COVID-19 many companies must suddenly and quickly introduce a solution, which normally takes a few months to set up properly. Apart from logistic and technological challenges of establishing remote workspaces, there is a need to protect employees from computer viruses as well. Additionally, when it comes to working from home, employees, more often than not, use their own devices.
On the other hand, cyber criminals have reacted immediately to the COVID-19 crisis, and have started multiple phishing campaigns over the span of last months. What’s more, due to the mass move from offices to home-offices, the attack landscape will broaden exponentially and hackers will use all possible weak points in the security of remote workspaces.
To support companies, Veronym offers effective cybersecurity service, which is easy to use and available in a flexible and affordable subscription model.
- Veronym’s cybersecurity is easy and quick to implement because it’s fully managed and cloud-based. Veronym is based in Germany, therefore the service is compliant with GDPR. The protection includes advanced network and endpoint security.
- The service can be installed in minutes and used straight away - also without expert knowledge.
- To protect against cyber threats Veronym uses advanced technologies from market-leading providers (e.g. Palo Alto Networks and Crowdstrike), which are fully integrated into one platform.
- Clients don’t need to worry about upfront costs and investments or long commitments. The service can be used in a monthly subscription. This way clients have complete control over costs and can plan them accordingly to the company’s needs.
- An additional advantage of our solution is the VPN connection to your company network, which allows secure access to your internal resources for employees working from home. For this, you need to connect your company firewall with our cloud service. We provide configuration parameters and support with installation and troubleshooting.