Structure of Veronym Cloud Service
1. Agent on the device
2. Internet access
3. Cyber Defense Center
4. Customer Portal
5. Customer support
Our data center is located in Frankfurt
- We operate our service in Amazon Web Services' (AWS) Frankfurt data center and use services only with C5 (Cloud Computing Compliance Controls Catalogue) certificate.
- We have implemented the highest security standards to protect our platform and service.
- By using AWS we ensure flexibility and scalability of our service.
- Our service is available worldwide.
To use Veronym, you need to install our agent on your device. After the installation, we take care of the rest.
- We support many devices, including PCs, laptops, servers, tablets and smartphones as well as popular operating systems, such as Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
- The agent requires only minimal system resources, so it doesn't hinder working on the protected device.
- We always keep our agent up-to-date.
We have based our service on proven solutions and technologies. We always look for providers, who are leaders in their field and their solutions are effectively used in large companies. We integrate these technologies in our platform and offer our clients in a monthly subscription.
- For device protection we chose technology from Crowdstrike. Using modules from the slim single-agent architecture of the Falcon Platform, we block attacks and eliminate threats.
- Using NGFW (Next Generation Firewall) together with Prisma Access from Palo Alto Networks we protect the Internet access of our clients worldwide - in the office, at home and on the road.
- Using Demisto, the SOAR (Security Operations and Automation) technology from Palo Alto Networks, we have automated our Cyber Defense Center and offer our clients 24/7 monitoring of their devices.
Market-leading protection of devices powered by Crowdstrike Falcon
- The service uses Crowdstrike Falcon Prevent
- Malware and ransomware infections prevention
- Fileless and memory-based attacks prevention
- Protection from attacks, which don't make use of malware
- Small impact on the devices' resources
Veronym Device Pro
- The service uses Crowdstrike Falcon Insight (EDR) and Falcon Device Control
- Automatic recognition of advanced attacks
- Quick analyses using sophisticated, real-time forensics
- Management and protection of USB devices
Next Generation Firewall from Palo Alto Networks as a Service
- The service uses Next Generation Firewall and Prisma Access from Palo Alto Networks
- Permanent classification of all applications
- Implementation of security policies for all users regardless of their location
- Defence against known and unknown threats
Email security powered by Proofpoint
- The service is based on Proofpoint Essentials solution
- Advanced protection against malicious URLs and attachments
- Multilayered antivirus and anti-spam protection
- Emergency Inbox for 24/7 email continuity
Firewall Connect Service
- Part of Veronym Ultimate package
- VPN connection between the client's Internet gateway and Veronym Internet service
- It's not a standardised solution, but adjusted to each customer
- Veronym provides the configuration parameters for the IPsec connection
Cyber Defense Center
- 24/7 service protection
- Analysis of suspicious events
- Immediate notification in the case of critical findings
- High level of automation and use of machine learning
- User management
- Subscription management
- Interactive reports with drilldown functionality
- Available during office hours
- Support during trial period
- Support during implementation